20080926

Jingisukan Tarutaru Mix

Well, it's been out for a while now. But I haven't posted in a while, and this is a good excuse to do so. As soon as I heard the remix, I fell in love with it. It was the last thing I expected. I expected something a little like the Special Generation remix, perhaps. And then it started and I was left in awe. That song wouldn't be at all out of place at some night-club/rave. It's also somewhat amusing listening to high-pitched (Yes, the pitch of the girl's voices now border on chipmunk) Berryz members singing, what is essentially a song aimed at kids, and then Dschinghis Khan come in with their significantly deeper voices and finish off a line, singing their own version which is essentially NOT a children's song.

Keep in mind that dance music isn't my preffered genre of choice. In fact, quite the opposite! I'm more of a Heavy Metal fan, to be honest with you.

And yet, I can't bring myself to hate this remix. Because it is probably even funner to listen to than both the original and the Berryz versions. And Jingisukan happens to be one of my favourite singles (I have a copy sitting on my desk beside me at all times.) I'm pretty sure alot of you are like that, hating dance music and the people who listen to it with a passion, but think this remix is great. Who-ever remixed this deserves commendation and should be given an honour by the Emperor himself - and yet at the same time, be locked away for crimes against humanity.

This is madness? Nay. This is Jingisukan.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger