20081002

Berryz Koubou go head to head!

I've just learned about something spectacular.


Something that will change my world forever.

Berryz Koubou will be appearing in a new Stage Play in November. A play that, interestingly, has been titled 「Berryz工房 VS Berryz工房」. Clearly such a confrontation, Berryz clashing with none other than themselves, would be so sweet - triple coated in a thick layer of pure win - that it would melt the eyes of anyone to even look at it with the simplistic awesomeness.

Surely, anyone who goes to see this play live will return home a changed man. And I envy anyone lucky enough to be in Japan during the 12 days that it is being performed. Now the Video Games Live concert which I'll be going to see in London on the 24th of October (anyone else going? Drop me a letter) seems pointless, and I've been looking forward to it for about 3 months now. Anyone want to switch places? I'll even sell you my arm (just not the right one - I need that one). In fact, if there happens to be any form of Handshake event happening at the same time I'll throw in my leg too.

I hear you. "Dran. What are you talking about. No play, Berryz or not, will ever be awesome enough to warrant limb-selling." Well, I'm easily hyped about something I love. And I love Berryz. And if the play is anywhere near as good as their 2006 play then I have every reason to be as excited about it.



"Which is stronger?
Which is prettier?
Which is bitterer?
Which is more beautiful?
Which is right?
But
Who is who?"



And for those that haven't seen their previous stage-play (shame on you!), I've embedded it into this post for you (you'll need VeohTV to watch the full video)... Right here:




Watch [MMIF] Berryz Koubou - Edo Kara Chakushin ~Time Slip to Kengai~ (Subtitled).avi in Entertainment Videos | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger