20090129

Please sign here, sir...

The newest addition to my H!P collection arrived today, just thought I'd share the news with you all. One night Liamers and I were browsing the Yahoo Auctions, and came across a ton of signed H!P goods. Most of them were signed baseballs (a Rakuten Eagles promotion), but we also found this...


That's right. A "photocard" signed by all 8 members of Berryz Koubou. I'd never seen this before, and I assume it's a rare item, so I asked Himalia over at Hello!Online to get it for me, I think he gets items from the Fanclub store and Yahoo Auctions for people frequently. All in all it cost me £70 for the item and the shipping. The item itself was only 5000en. But for a complete set of Berryz signitures (and 8 cute pictures to boot), I feel it was money well spent. I'm insane for buying it, I know, but I'm somewhat proud of myself.

I do, however, find the "Not for sale" printed on the right side of the card to be somewhat ironic.

So, readers, share your H!P autograph collection with the rest of us. Show off what you have. I'd love to see them.

3 comments:

Liamers said...

grrrr lucky, shame I didn't buy that ball, when it was 1st up for auction it wasn't sold then the 2nd time it went for 4600 yen.

congrats though

Anonymous said...

wow. that's so lucky! the only autograph i got was from gil ofarim.

Mitch said...

Hi, Will there be an Authograph session with Berryz during their Bangkok tour? I'm from Singapore and will be going for the concert, but I just do not know much about the details.. itd be good if someone could shed some light!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger