20090118

Instrumentals & Karaoke

Photobucket

Some time ago, in fact, back in July or something, I came up with the idea of posting H!P Instrumentals to YouTube, and since I didn't have the needed software to create a .kar file, I opted to take the ready-subbed PVs from Hello!Fansubs. That way the vids already had the PV and the Karaoke effects on the romaji (+kanji), they just need the instrumental put in, and I have my karaoke vid!

So I downloaded Berryz Koubou's Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba, which H!F had already subbed. And worked with a video editing program (Was before I got Sony Vegas Pro, so I was working with WMM) and tried to get the timing of the instrumental track I was overlaying ontop to match the video perfectly. Took me about 20 minutes of careful tweaking. I think I got it pretty damn close. So I uploaded it to YouTube and went through the same process again with Piriri to Yukou!

Following that I asked SacredCultivator for permission to do it with more videos. He mentioned something about the fact that for Veoh, all you have to do is download and change the audio option from 1 to 2. Like changing the language spoken in a DVD. (Which on YouTube you can't do yourself.) Well, I'll be damned. After all that, and I didn't even have to add the instrumentals myself, that had already been done. Anyway. SacredCultivator agreed to let me do the rest, but he asked that I create a seperate YT channel for that purpose.

I created HFInstrumentals. And it has since seen a few videos be uploaded, but has been fairly inactive. But I'm working on it again, and have already uploaded a few videos over the last 2 or 3 days. So I'm inviting you to come check it out. Especially if you're the kind of fan who likes to sing with the instrumentals. *wink*

I guess that's all I wanted to say. Ja ne!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger