20120402

Wota-kai!? Episode 1


This is something that we have both been thinking of doing for quite some time. But a recent conversation with Sazaki Ren proved to be the catalyst for turning it into reality.

For whatever reason, the conversation turned to a few ideas I had floating around in my head, including a few upgrades to this blog. And I told him about my idea for a regular H!P podcast. The reply was almost instantaneous. "Lets do it." What? That was fast. "I've been wanting to do something like this for a while myself."

And so an idea which I had been rolling around in my head for weeks, but lacked the drive to actually start, suddenly started. We decided on the format, the name, the recording date. And then suddenly it was Sunday, 1st of April, and I was sitting in front of a microphone recording this podcast.

Nerves definitely kicked in, and there was at least one false start. I think you can tell when listening to it that I really don't feel as comfortable at the start as I did later on in the show, but for our pilot episode, I can tell you that we both feel pretty proud of this.

You can download the podcast, which features Hello! Project music and discourse, as well as a news segment and discussion about topics which are relevant to modern H!P fandom, here. Alternatively, you can listen to it by using the widget below.


Of course, any and all feedback, suggestions and constructive criticism is welcome, and should be directed at my Twitter account, or, if you prefer, the comments section or a PM on H!O.

I should also point out that we are looking for guests to appear on the show, so if you would like to add your voice to the discussion, please also contact me via the above methods.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger