20110203

Berryz to resume blogging!


For much of November and December the girls in Berryz Koubou began blogging to varying degrees of activity, which I reported at the time on the Church of Maasa. But come the end of the festive season and, more importantly, the Autumn-Winter concert tour, the blogs suddenly ended. Though they did remain online, no new posts were made.

But it's been reported that, beginning around Valentine's Day, and no doubt lasting for the length of the upcomming concert tour, the blogs will return.

For the first week or so, I translated Maasa's blog as best as I could, after promising to do so for the last year or so, and reiterating that promise as recent as 3 or 4 days before the blogs were announced. But it quickly became too much for me. She typically blogs 3-4 times per day, it seems, and I was having a lot of trouble with the writing style and trying to work out exactly what was being said. So, after a build up of a lot of stress over something so trivial, I dropped the translations and focused on the Light Novel no Tanoshii Kakikata blog. I probably won't be doing any translating of blogs this time around. But I'll still read my favourite members' blogs as best I can.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger